LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT IN A PRIVATE SECURITY COMPANY
Professional and effective leadership is vital in running a private security company successfully while improving the overall performance and productivity of any organization.
This training will enable you effectively and efficiently plan, organize, manage, control, supervise, and lead your staffs' performance.
You will also learn ways of giving support to the people you are leading and with these skills, you will help them develop good habits, perform more effectively, and feel more comfortable while on duty.
Good leadership skills are a foundation for a strong professional relationship.
In a nutshell, this course will equip you with leadership skills that can help you build and manage a cohesive and effective team.
To provide you with the necessary skills and confidence to plan lead, coordinate and direct the work of subordinates to accomplish designated objectives
The course is also useful to those who are already leaders and wat to improve their Leadership skills.
The outcome for this training course is intended to instill course participants with knowledge and skillsets in the following areas:
- Mission, vision, culture and core values
- Integrations and principle of delegation
- Morale and its importance to leadership
- Personality character and cultural traits that control performance
- Types of leadership
- Levels of leadership
- Qualities of a leader
- Skills, roles, and duties of a leader
- How to do fault correction, Inspections, and OODA Loop
- How to counsel your staff
- Principles of effective writing
- Managing discipline at work
- Introduction to the Course
- Personality Character and Traits that Determine Performance
- Components of Leadership Effectiveness – Morale
- Definitions, Levels and Values of Leadership
- Types of Leadership
- Qualities of an Effective Leader
- Four Skills of an Effective Leader
- Roles and Duties of an Effective Leader
- Fault Correction and the OODA Loop
- Effective Report Writing Skills
- Managing Discipline at Work
This course is appropriate for all levels; beginner, intermediate, or expert.
Specifically recommended for
1. Supervisors working in a Private Security Company
2. Managers working in a Private Security Company
3. Directors working in a Private Security Company
Learner is required to have
- Have prior knowledge of security.
- Be a leader in an institution and be directly involved in leading a team.
- Read and understand the English language.
- Have Basic computer use skills
Assessment, Examination & Certification
Elite Safety & Security Academy requires minimum passing marks of 75% at the final multiple-choice exam.
There will be a quiz after every lesson which is optional and an assessment after every Module which is a requirement to move to the next Module.
These are to check your knowledge as you proceed with the course.