The information that we make available through the Services is intended for professionals. While we hope you find the Services helpful, you should remember that it is not meant to serve as a substitute for your own professional judgment as a professional. We do not provide professional advice. If you are a consumer who chooses to use the professional-level information available to you through the Services, you should not rely on that information as professional advice or use it to replace any relationship with your professional. We each follow standard sets of editorial procedures for information that we each make available through the Services. However, we don't offer you any warranty or guarantee related to the Services that we provide. We specifically disclaim any warranties, express or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. It's your job to evaluate the information and results from Services we provide. If you are a professional, you should exercise your professional judgment in evaluating any information, and we encourage you to confirm the information made available or otherwise obtained through the Services with other sources before undertaking any treatment based on such information. If you are a consumer, you should evaluate the information together with a qualified professional.
Linking to Us
Usually, we don't mind if you include a simple link from your website to one of our Professional Sites. However, you must first ask our permission if you intend to frame one of our websites or incorporate portions or one of our websites into a different site or product in such a way that is not clear to our users that we are the source of the content. You are not allowed to link to us if you engage in the publication or promotion of illegal, obscene, or offensive content, or if the link in any way negatively impact on our reputation.
Member Conduct when Using Community and Communication Services
If you use a community and communication feature of the Services, you are responsible for all communications, information, data, text, music, sound, graphics, messages and other material ("Content") that you upload, post, transmit, email or otherwise distribute through a Community and Communication Service. Neither we nor our licensors are responsible for the consequences of the Content posted by you or any other party through a Community and Communication Service, and as such, do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using a Community and Communication Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive or objectionable. In no event will we be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content uploaded, posted, transmitted, emailed or otherwise made available through a Community and Communication Service. In cases where you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should contact your local law enforcement agency immediately. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 999 immediately. When you use a Community and Communication Service, you agree not to:
- Violate local, state, national, or international laws;
- Post, upload, email, transmit or otherwise distribute any Content that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- Post, upload, email, transmit or otherwise distribute any Content that is unlawful, harmful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as we may determine in our sole discretion;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through a Community and Communication Service;
- Post, upload, email, transmit or otherwise distribute chain letters, pyramid schemes, unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or spam;
- Impersonate another person or business entity or stalk or otherwise harass another person;
- Post, upload, email, transmit or otherwise distribute viruses or other harmful computer code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the use of any computer software or hardware;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their identification for posting or viewing comments;
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments;
- Interfere with or disrupt a Community and Communication Service or computers, networks or other hardware connected to a Community and Communication Service, or disregard any requirements or policies of networks connected to a Community and Communication Service;
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying a Community and Communication Service, or which, in our sole judgment, exposes us or our customers or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type;
- Fail to respect other users' privacy. This includes revealing another user's password, phone number, address, instant messenger I.D. or address or any other personally identifiable information;
- Create member names, or post solicit or send messages, text or photographs that are sexually explicit, that denigrate, threaten, abuse or harm others in any way; or
We may (but are not obligated) do any or all of the following without notice:
- Record or pre-screen the dialogue in a public chat room;
- Investigate an allegation that a communication does not conform to the terms of this section and determine in our sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the Content;
- Edit Content.
Information that You Provide to the Services
Dealing with Advertisers
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Services, including requests for and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Services.
Laws that Govern this Agreement
We control those components of the Services made available through our respective websites from our offices within Nairobi in Kenya. The Services can be accessed from any part of Kenya and from other countries worldwide. Since the laws of each country able to access the Services may differ, by accessing the Services, you agree that the statutes and laws of Kenya, without regard to choice of laws principles, will apply to all matters relating to use of the Services. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition. We make no representation that materials made available through the Services are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. If you access the Services from outside Kenya, you are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
Your use of the Services is at your own risk. The Services and information included therein are provided on an "as is" basis. WE AND OUR LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES' RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Without limiting the foregoing, we, our licensors, and our suppliers make no representations or warranties about the following:
- The accuracy, reliability, completeness, current-ness, or timeliness of the Services or information contained therein.
- The satisfaction of any government regulations requiring disclosure of information on prescription drug products or the approval or compliance of any software tools available through the Services.
Notice and Take Down Procedures and Copyright Agent
If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Services infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from the Services by contacting ApexCPD Customer Support at email@example.com and providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that "under penalty of perjury," you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, we maintain a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of subscribers and account holders who are repeat infringers.